Would you like to help our animal shelter? Here’s How!
We always accept monetary donations to help purchase everyday supplies such as food, cat litter, cleaning, and office supplies. You can also purchase a gift card. We always use Wal-Mart, Staples, Home Depot, and Petsmart gift cards.
We also need bedding for the kennels, especially for winter. Items such as sheets, blankets, comforters, towels, hand towels, wash rags, and other such bedding is always needed. Other animal related supplies such as unused medications, shampoo’s, leashes, and small/large dog kennels are needed.
Do you have a dog house you are not using, we place these in our indoor and outdoor kennels. We also offer these to people who are in need of one.
Do you have left over garage sale items left over, we’ll pick them up, use what we can and store the rest for our annual garage sale.
Save your used ink cartridges for us! We recycle these to help save on office supplies.
You can become an annual cage sponsor:
- A one-time gift of __________ is included to support the shelter.
- A monthly gift of __________ may be charged to my credit card. Visa/MC/Discover (circle one)
Card #_______________________________ Expiration date___________________CVVC______________
- Small kennel sponsor of $500.00. Sponsorship includes a sign placed on the kennel indicating your name and year of sponsorship. We have 23 small kennels available.
- Large kennel sponsor of $1,000.00. Sponsorship includes sign on kennel as above. We have 27 large kennels available.
Here is a list of other large ticket items we need:
- You can offer to pay for one month of electricity for our shelter. Averages $300.00 to $400.00 during the summer. Around $800.00 during winter.
- We need more outside dog runs. The fence panels are usually 6’ high, 8’ long, and have a separate gate with a latching device. Ask us for more specifics. A complete unit costs around $400.00 each.
- We need a new digital camera, preferably a package deal with docking station and photo printer. This would be used for taking pics of adoptable animals and placing them on Petfinder.com and our website at NTACA.com. We have priced them at around $500.00.
- We need up to four large floor fans for increased air flow. These average $130.00 each.
- We need 3 new pop up canopies to cover animals at our events. Cost $100.00 each.
Interested in VOLUNTEERING??? Give us a call for more information on being a volunteer!